- In order for women to be fully empowered, they need to be financially empowered. Period.
Money isn’t the most important thing in life. But, money management is a critical skill to living the life you want for yourself and your loved ones. This isn’t just about numbers on a spreadsheet; this is about your freedom and independence.
- The financial planning industry has not served women well.
Most financial advisors will either look past women entirely, solely focus on the numbers, or talk down to them as little girls — even when they are accomplished heads of their own households or business leaders!
- Your financial adviser should value you, not just your money.
You want a trusted advisor who doesn’t need to prove his worth to you. You need people who will give you the best advice, deliver it with compassion and skill, and stand by you when you have tough decisions to make.
- You deserve sound financial advice in every stage of your life.
You don’t have just one title or one role. In fact, you may be in one or even several of stages simultaneously, such as growing your career, raising a family, navigating a divorce, or caring for an ill family member. Whatever stage you’re in, right now is the time to get the financial support you deserve.
- It should be easy to get support for every part of your financial life.
You shouldn’t have to make 13 calls to 13 different professionals in order to manage your financial life. We design your plan and connect you to the top-of-the-industry experts you need to make your plan come to life. And we are there to support you every step of the way.
- Your financial plan should be uniquely yours, based on your values, your goals, and your circumstances.
To do this, we gain a deep understanding of what you value most. We then chart a course built to withstand whatever transpires in your life. We take the time to communicate with you frequently to make sure you are aware of your options and provide ongoing support at the level you need to feel successful and safe.
Burning River Advisory Group is here to support your financial independence. Reach out today to find out how we can help.