Are You Ready For Next Level Financial Thinking?
Not only are professional doors opening for you, so are financial doors. Some are obvious but others are hiding in plain sight. Climbing the financial learning curve is daunting even if you had the time or inclination to do so.
This life transition should be financially empowering. We can help you decide which doors to walk through and which doors to walk past.
You’re in the right place if:
- You have an abundance mindset
- You’ve taken the next step professionally and want your financial life to keep up
- You want an advisor you don’t have to micromanage. Someone you can delegate to and know it will get done. In short, someone you can count on.
- You don’t want endless statistics or unintelligible financial drivel. You want forthright financial solutions that match your definition of a life well-lived
- You strive to live a balanced life ~ work some, play some, dance some …
These ideas are based on a financial philosophy derived from the way women think about money.
It’s grounded in the belief that how we use our money is a reflection of what we value and who we are.
(Which is why you’ll never hear any “how to crush the market” bravado or unintelligible financial jargon from us.)
Are we the right partners for you?
Let's get to know each other and find your next step........
This short questionnaire will help us determine the most appropriate “next steps.”
Upon completion, we’ll share a few ideas to consider as you determine your most appropriate “next steps.”
We trust you’ll find it refreshingly different.
Want to learn a little more about us first?
Learn more about Ed & Melana